- An idea or opinion produced by thinking or occurring suddenly in the mind
- (thought) idea: the content of cognition; the main thing you are thinking about; “it was not a good idea”; “the thought never entered my mind”
- One’s mind or attention
- An idea or mental picture, imagined and contemplated
- (thought) thinking: the process of using your mind to consider something carefully; “thinking always made him frown”; “she paused for thought”
- (thought) the organized beliefs of a period or group or individual; “19th century thought”; “Darwinian thought”
- Living things and their activity
- The state of being alive as a human being
- The condition that distinguishes animals and plants from inorganic matter, including the capacity for growth, reproduction, functional activity, and continual change preceding death
- a characteristic state or mode of living; “social life”; “city life”; “real life”
- the experience of being alive; the course of human events and activities; “he could no longer cope with the complexities of life”
- the course of existence of an individual; the actions and events that occur in living; “he hoped for a new life in Australia”; “he wanted to live his own life without interference from others”
- Causing or characterized by sorrow or regret; unfortunate and regrettable
- Pathetically inadequate or unfashionable
- of things that make you feel sad; “sad news”; “she doesn’t like sad movies”; “it was a very sad story”; “When I am dead, my dearest, / Sing no sad songs for me”- Christina Rossetti
- experiencing or showing sorrow or unhappiness; “feeling sad because his dog had died”; “Better by far that you should forget and smile / Than that you should remember and be sad”- Christina Rossetti
- deplorable: bad; unfortunate; “my finances were in a deplorable state”; “a lamentable decision”; “her clothes were in sad shape”; “a sorry state of affairs”
- Feeling or showing sorrow; unhappy
sad thoughts on life – Walking into
From the Trade Paperback edition.
No Winners, Only Players
"We are all caught up in this game called life."
Right about know I am guessing you may be pretty upset and considering closing this article but I am also guessing you are a bit intrigued by my comment.
It is normal to feel emotionally low sometimes, especially during difficult and trying moments. To dwell in that condition, however, even when the storm has faded away, is unreasonable.
Just keep in mind that there are no winners, only players, some people play the game simply for the joy of the game. some give up and wait for their turn to lay down forever. But Few are lost in the middle. Learning to love the game, and play it with all their heart.
People are trying to win the game of life, but what does winning mean? When does one know they have won at the game of life? The only victory that matters is the victory you choose for yourself. The only purpose of the game is the purpose you give yourself.
Very rarely do people make a decisions simply because they would enjoy the journey of the path they choose. Though we do find people who truly enjoy the journey of life they are on. Far and few are the people who are playing the game of life with all they have. Taking risk to create something they feel is worthy and noble. People who give what they have, and find joy and pleasure out of it.
Imagine laying your head down at night knowing that you just lived one more day full of fulfillment. Remember to give life everything you are, and everything you have. Enjoy the game as you play it. Play it because you get joy out of the game.
Just leave that ego game and try not to focus so hard on trying to win. Just live it up.
Taken: One wonderful evening in lawn of Pine Park Hotel, Shogran when my friends are all living it up with the game.
Life's a wheel…
when we are living a the center of our hearts, all that matters is life itself.
We wish for things, while being satisfied with what we have.
We admire others, while spending time on what we have to offer.
We smile at happy times and cry at sad ones.
We acknowledge that this IS actually life, what is happening now, at this very moment.
We accept its difficulties as much as we do the easiness and light hearted times.
We are aware that we don’t know much, while being devoted to continuous learning….
…in a normal pace….as life occurs.